Hotels in Old Town Alexandria VA: Welcome to the Neighborhood
Nestled in the heart of Old Town Alexandria Virginia, Lorien Hotel & Spa is surrounded by the charm of this inviting neighborhood while being only minutes from Washington, DC.
Not all hotels in Old Town Alexandria VA can boast such luxurious serenity amidst the museums, art galleries, antique shops, restaurants and entertainment venues - all mere minutes from our King Street hotel. Yet the urban excitement and historic sites of our nation's capital are close at hand.
These Washington DC attractions are easily accessible from the Lorien:
Local Old Town Alexandria attractions include:
- George Washington Masonic National Memorial
- The Lyceum
- Christ Church, the historic church attended by George Washington
- King Street's Market Square and City Hall
- Gadsby's Tavern Museum, historic gathering spot for notable locals
- King Street Trolley
- Arlington National Cemetery - 8 miles
- Mount Vernon Estate and Gardens - 8 miles