Meetings & Events
- Hotel Direct: 703.894.3434
Lorien Hotel & Spa
STYLISH WEDDINGS IN OLD TOWN ALEXANDRIA
Let Lorien Hotel & Spa help make your dreams come true. Intimately elegant and warmly welcoming, we offer an idyllic atmosphere for Old Town Alexandria wedding events. From rehearsal dinners with food prepared by our acclaimed restaurant, BRABO by Robert Wiedmaier, to wedding receptions in our beautiful event space or outdoor terrace to the most sublime of honeymoons at our beautifully appointed hotel.
Browse through photos of recent weddings at Lorien on the photographer website's below.
- Brenda & Sunil, Gosling Photography
- Alicia & Kevin, Gosling Photography
- Nikki & Chris, Lisa Boggs Photography
- Heather & Aidan, Annabelle Dando Photography
- Kelly & Adam, by Natalie Franke Photography
A Kimpton Hotel, our serene atmosphere and timeless style provide the perfect backdrop for an unforgettable pre- or post-ceremony celebration. Lorien Hotel & Spa's dedicated staff pays careful attention to every detail so that you can relax and enjoy your experience here, while our superb amenities add that extra special touch. We can provide:
- Cocktail receptions for up to 125 guests
- Wedding receptions and dinner for up to 100 guests
- Private terrace receptions with top-floor views for up to 80 guests
- Exclusive wedding package, complete with an all-inclusive design and signature Lorien Hotel & Spa perks
- Complimentary guestroom for the bride and groom
- Chocolate Covered Belgium Waffles favors for all your wedding guests
- Preferred group wedding block room rates
Imagine waking up in your luxury hotel room, enjoying an exceptional breakfast in bed complete with freshly squeezed juice. Perhaps you'll later stroll along King Street, through beautiful Old Town Alexandria, taking in the sights and sounds of this historic and charming neighborhood. Or maybe you'll visit our onsite spa and be transported into a profoundly dreamy, relaxed state.
Let us help you create your unforgettable day. For more information and to book your wedding event, contact Christina Hardin at Christina.firstname.lastname@example.org or 571.482.3308.
Lorien Hotel & Spa: Distinctive and Stylish Weddings on King Street in Old Town Alexandriago to top »