Set in a 150-year-old historic building, traditional and contemporary unite throughout BRABO Tasting Room, a casual and lively spot in the midst of Old Town Alexandria.
This inviting setting offers the ideal platform for the tasty inspirations of Chef Wiedmaier and Chef de Cuisine Chris Watson.
No Reservations Needed
BRABO Tasting Room keeps things spontaneous with our no-reservations seating.
Breakfast: Mon - Sun, 7 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Casual Dining: Mon - Thurs, 11:30 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Fri - Sat, 11:30 a.m. - 12 midnight
Sun, 11:30 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Some of the irresistibles you might find on your visit to BRABO Tasting Room:
- Robert's Signature Mussels
- Savory wood-fired tarts
- Seasonal soups and salads
- Classical charcuterie and artisanal cheese platters
- A wine list featuring 3- and 5-ounce pours for easy sampling
- Beer selections invite exploration of notable brews from Belgium and beyond
- Local, seasonal ingredients
- Satisfying dishes and shareable plates
- Visually stunning wood burning oven offers an unparalleled cooking source
- Visit our website »