Lorien Hotel & Spa: A Romantic Washington DC Area Hotel Offering Luxury and Elegance
The vision of designer Vicente Wolf, a soothing, romantic color scheme of gentle blues and calming dove grays promise a sense of comfort and restfulness in Lorien Hotel & Spa's 107 guestrooms and suites. Complete with such details like the uniquely beautiful headboards and the elegant claw foot tubs, our luxury hotel accommodations also feature carefully thought-out state-of-the-art amenities, resulting in a four-star elegance stay in Alexandria like no other.
All of our guestrooms feature HDTV flat screen TVs equipped with video on demand capabilities. Ergonomic work desk and chair, in-room safes and an honor bar and refrigerator stocked with gourmet options can also be found in all rooms and suites. It's hard to dream of more perfect accommodations anywhere in greater Washington DC.
What Dreams Are Made Of
Make your stay even more memorable with one of our specials or packages. Learn more »
The Lorien Spa
Indulge in the services of our luxurious onsite spa. Learn more »
View our luxurious guestrooms and special amenities:
- Large bathrooms with many featuring a classic claw foot tub or a rain shower with traditional and rain showerheads
- Select guestrooms feature spacious private terraces with views of Old Town
- State-of-the-art flat-screen 42" HDTV
- iHome docking station with alarm clock
- Complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel, to Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty members
- Complimentary morning newspaper
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea in our luxury hotel's living room
- "Forgot It? We've Got It!" essential travel items
- Complimentary Hosted Evening Wine Hour, every night in the hotel lobby
- Check-in is 3:00 p.m.; check-out is 12 noon
- Lorien Hotel is a pet-friendly hotel in Alexandria
- We are a 100% non-smoking hotel
- Bath Butler – let us draw a luxurious bath for you
- Bigelow bath amenities
- Variety of pillow styles available
- Sumptuous Baltic linens by renowned designer Vicente Wolf
- French press coffee upon request
- Fully-stocked honor bars with gourmet and organic options
- We are proud to be an eco-friendly Alexandria hotel
- Frequently Asked Questions
King Deluxe Room: These deluxe guestrooms offer a seating area and large desk surface featuring built in power sources to accommodate the most discerning business traveler. The interior rooms offer courtyard views while the exterior rooms offer neighborhood views of Old Town Alexandria
Double Double Deluxe Room: These deluxe guestrooms offer two double beds and a seating area. All of these rooms connect to a king deluxe room. The bathroom features a traditional combination bathtub and shower.
King Claw Foot Tub : This upgraded 400 sq ft guestroom features a large spa inspired bathroom that boasts a claw foot tub with an open shower, perfect for relaxing at the end of the day. In addition to the amenities you expect from a Kimpton Hotel, our spacious spa room features a king sized bed with custom linens. Thoughtful amenities include HDTV flat panel TV and terry cloth white robes.
King Rain Shower: This upgraded 400 square foot guestroom features a large spa inspired bathroom that features a spa rain shower with individually controlled traditional and overhead showerhead as well as a tiled seating area. Thoughtful amenities include HDTV flat panel TV and terry cloth white robes.
Lorien Suite: Generous in size, the Lorien Suites feature a king size bed and separate living area with a sofa and accompanying reading chairs. The large bathroom offers a classic claw foot tub or traditional shower.
Lorien Terrace Suites: This one bedroom suite offers a spacious terrace with lovely views of Old Town Alexandria. This suite features a king size bed and a separate living area with a sofa and accompanying reading chairs. A spacious bathroom offers a spa inspired shower with an open concept.
Diplomat Suite: One of the many highlights of this breathtaking one bedroom suite is its 550 square foot terrace with outdoor seating and wet bar. Both the living room and bedroom have access to the terrace. The bedroom features a king size bed with custom linens. The spacious bathroom offers a relaxing rain shower with traditional and overhead showerheads individually controlled, as well as a tiled seating area.
Presidential Suite: The most luxurious of accommodations, this suite provides a double door entrance into the spacious living room that features a dining room table for four, a seating area that includes two sofas. The bedroom has a king size bed with a cozy seating area for two. Both rooms provide access to the impressive 550 square foot terrace complete with an outdoor seating area overlooking Old Town Alexandria.