Enjoy a boutique hotel stay at per diem rates
Government and military travelers often choose the Kimpton Lorien Hotel & Spa when traveling to Alexandria. Aside from stylish accommodations and exclusive government hotel rates that make per diem travel easy, our boutique hotel offers an ideal location, enticing amenities, a welcoming spa, and two restaurants by award-winning Chef Robert Wiedmaier.
In addition to our regular Per Diem rates, we also offer a Government Breakfast rate for just $5 more per night, which includes a daily continental breakfast at Brabo Tasting Room: yogurt parfait with housemade seasonal granola, fresh cut fruit, toast with housemade jam, and choice of fresh-squeezed orange or grapefruit juice, and Mighty Leaf tea or freshly brewed Caffe Vita coffee.
Book your stay today, and enjoy:
- Hosted wine hour each evening from 5-6pm
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service
- Both casual and fine dining options at Brabo and Brabo Tasting Room
- On-site Lorien Spa, offering massage, facials, and body treatments
- 24-hour fitness center, PUBLIC bikes, and a yoga mat in every room
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi and a $10 bar/mini-bar credit for Kimpton Karma Rewards members