Luxe amenities in Old Town Alexandria
As if our ideal DC-area location and California-cool vibe weren’t big enough draws, the Lorien Hotel & Spa offers more appealing amenities than we can list (pets are welcome, too!). Alexandria visitors and residents flock here for the full-service spa and two outstanding restaurants, Brabo by Robert Wiedmaier and Brabo tasting Room. Our guests rave about the on-site fitness center, complimentary morning coffee and tea, and evening wine hour, plus health-conscious perks like in-room Gaiam yoga mats and access to PUBLIC bikes.
Amenities and Services
- Kimpton Karma Rewards members get a $10 Raid the Bar credit, free WiFi and exclusive offers, plus they earn reward nights. We're not shy about pouring on the perks. So what's stopping you? Join Now.
- The Lorien Spa, featuring specialty massage and facials
- Hosted evening wine hour from 5-6pm, 7 days a week
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
- Our on-site 24-hour fitness center features state-of-the-art Precor treadmills, elliptical machines, and recumbent and upright bikes.
- Take one of Kimpton's custom-designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride around town. Our hotel bikes are here for all our guests to enjoy.