Frequently Asked Questions
- What is check in/check out time?
- Check in is at 3 p.m., check out is at 12 noon.
- Do you allow smoking on property?
- Our hotel is entirely non-smoking.
- How much do you charge for wireless internet access?
- Whether you're plugged in or not, Kimpton Karma Rewards members get complimentary high-speed access on all devices during every stay. Wireless internet is also available for $12.99 per 24 hours for non-Kimpton loyalty members.
- Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
- Absolutely! We have a 24 hour fitness center with various cardio machines and free weights.
- Do you offer room service? What are the hours?
- We offer 24 hour room service with a limited overnight menu.
- Do you have a business center?
- Yes, the hotel has a 24-hour business center.
- Do you have a pool?
- The hotel does not have a pool.
- Do you have a spa? What are the hours?
- We have a full-service spa on premises, open Monday-Saturday (9 a.m. – 8 p.m.) and Sundays (10am – 6pm).
- Does the spa have any age restrictions?
- The spa cannot provide any services (except facials and nails) to children under 16. Ages 16-18 must be accompanied by a guardian.
- How do I get to the hotel?
- Please see our Maps & Directions page or Metro Trip Planner.
- Do you offer free shuttle service from the airport?
- We do not offer a complimentary shuttle. However, we are located just over a block from the King Street Metro station which is two stops from the Ronald Reagan Airport/DCA Metro Station. We are also a short 10 minute cab ride from the airport. The front desk staff is available 24 hours a day should you have any additional questions. (703) 894-3434.
- What are your cross streets?
- Our crossing streets are Harvard Street & King Street.
- Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking? Is it included in my room rate?
- Valet parking with in/out privileges is available for $30 per night and we offer day parking for $17. Parking fees are not included in the room rate.
- Will your rooms allow rollaways'/cribs? Is there a charge?
- Some of our rooms can accommodate cribs or rollaway beds. There is a per night rental fee for rollaways'.
- I booked on a website other than the hotel website and I need to make a change to my reservation. How do I do this?
- In this situation, you would have to contact the customer service department at the website you used to make your reservation.
- What is your cancellation/deposit policy?
- Our cancellation and deposit policy varies by rate. Reservations booked at the Best Available Rate have a 24 hour cancellation policy.
- Is my ID/passport required at check in?
- We do require presentation of a valid government-issued identification at the time of check-in.
- What is the minimum age requirement to check into the room?
- Special rules may apply for guests under the age of 18. This varies by hotel so please contact the hotel for further information prior to making a reservation.
- Can I check in with my debit card?
- You can absolutely check in with your debit card.
- Do you have connecting rooms?
- We do offer connecting rooms; however connecting rooms must be requested in advance and cannot be guaranteed.
- Do you have accessible rooms?
- Yes, we have accessible rooms. Some of these rooms include modified bath tubs with bars and added facility, and some include a roll-in shower. For more information on the accessible features of our hotel, click here. To find out more about our accessible rooms, click here.
- Do you have an early departure fee?
- Yes. An early departure fee of up to one night's room and tax may be applied if you check out before your scheduled departure date.
- What are the hours of the restaurant/bar/lounge?
- The Tasting Room is available for lunch and dinner, open seven days a week (11:30 AM-10:30 PM, often later on weekends). BRABO by Robert Wiedmaier serves breakfast Monday-Saturday (7 AM to 10:30 AM), and Sundays (7 AM to 11 AM). The restaurant serves dinner Monday-Saturday (5:30 PM to 10:30 PM) and Sundays (5:30 PM to 9 PM).
- I have questions about my bill. Who do I call?
- Feel free to contact the hotel at (703) 894-3434. We'll be happy to help you.
- What forms of payment are accepted to pay for my room?
- All major credit cards are accepted. We do not accept personal checks.
- Are pets allowed? Are there restrictions for weight, height or types?
- The hotel is pet friendly, and there are no pet restrictions. We do request that you complete a pet form during registration and that you keep your pet caged or out of the room during housekeeping service. Pet owners are responsible for any additional cleaning or damage fees.
- Do you have pet free rooms for those with allergies?
- You may request a pet free room. If possible, please advise at the time of booking.
- Do you have pet sitting or dog walking services?
- We do not offer these services, but our front desk staff will be happy to assist you in making arrangements.
- How far do you have to walk to take your pet out?
- One step out the front door! Old Town Alexandria is a very pet-friendly neighborhood.
- I want flowers, chocolates, champagne, gifts sent to the room. How do I do this?
- Our concierge team will be delighted to help make these special moments for you. You can reach them by calling (703) 894-3434.
- How do I book a meeting?
- Fill out an RFP online form and host your next meeting at a Kimpton Hotel: Request for Proposal
- How can I create a unique atmosphere during my meeting?
- Creative amenities are a cornerstone of Kimpton Hotels, and meetings here are anything but ordinary. Visit Signature Meetings to find out more information on how to plan your next event.
- Do you offer special group rates?
- Kimpton Hotels offers special rates during certain times of the year and the week. Please find a list of our Hot Dates, Great Rates and book your next meeting at a Kimpton Hotel.
- My company feels strongly about sustainable partnerships, how can Kimpton incorporate an eco-friendly element to our meeting?
- Hold your next meeting in one of our hotels and the effect will be great, but the cause will be greater. Kimpton offers Great Meetings, Great Causes to help support our environment.
- Need more information about booking a meeting at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Whether your goal is productivity or festivity, we make sure every detail is managed with caring service and a sense of style. Visit Kimpton Meetings for more information.
- How can I book a wedding at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Let us help you plan your perfect wedding, please visit Kimpton Weddings for more information.
Still have a question? Contact Us