Luxe amenities in Old Town Alexandria
As if our ideal DC-area location and California-cool vibe weren’t big enough draws, Kimpton Lorien Hotel & Spa offers more appealing amenities than we can list (pets are welcome, too!). Alexandria visitors and residents flock here for the full-service spa and two outstanding restaurants — Brabo (for a happening happy hour and a la carte Brasserie menu, as well as a fine-dining, prix-fixe experience in the formal Dining Room), and Brabo Tasting Room (for a more casual vibe and equally excellent fare). Our guests rave about the on-site fitness center, complimentary morning coffee and tea, and evening wine hour, plus health-conscious perks like in-room Gaiam yoga mats and access to PUBLIC bikes.
Amenities & Services
- IHG® Rewards members get complimentary high-speed WiFi on all devices throughout the hotel during every stay
- The IHG® Rewards Elite welcome amenity is a $10 Raid the Minibar Credit or bonus IHG® points
- IHG® Rewards members receive a $30 credit for in-room spa treatment or at the Lorien Spa during each eligible stay (currently unavailable at this time)
- Brabo Brasserie, fine dining featuring French and European-inspired cuisine and craft cocktails
- Brabo Tasting Room, a sociable, casual café serving lighter artisanal fare (currently unavailable at this time)
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
- Custom designed Micro Kickboard scooters available in two children’s sizes for complimentary use during your stay (along with Nutcase helmets). Ask our staff for safety tips and recommendations on destinations to explore.
- Full service spa providing body treatments, facials, and waxings as well as day spa packages (currently unavailable at this time)
- Complimentary access to the eucalyptus steam rooms in the hotel spa (currently unavailable at this time)
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- Onsite 24-hour fitness center
- In-room dining provided by Brabo Brasserie and Tasting Room (currently unavailable at this time)
- Valet parking ($37 fee + tax) (currently unavailable at this time)
- Tesla and universal electric car charging stations
- Nightly hosted evening wine hour from 5 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Complimentary morning coffee + tea service
- Pet-friendly accommodations - bring your loyal companion with you
- Healthy Travel: Take one of Kimpton's custom designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride around town