Luxe amenities in Old Town Alexandria
As if our ideal DC-area location and California-cool vibe weren’t big enough draws, Kimpton Lorien Hotel & Spa offers more appealing amenities than we can list (pets are welcome, too!). Alexandria visitors and residents flock here for the full-service spa and two outstanding restaurants — Brabo (for a happening happy hour and a la carte Brasserie menu, as well as a fine-dining, prix-fixe experience in the formal Dining Room), and Brabo Tasting Room (for a more casual vibe and equally excellent fare). Our guests rave about the on-site fitness center, complimentary morning coffee and tea, and evening wine hour, plus health-conscious perks like in-room Gaiam yoga mats and access to PUBLIC bikes.
Amenities & Services
- IHG® Rewards Club members get complimentary high-speed WiFi on all devices throughout the hotel during every stay
- The IHG® Rewards Club Elite welcome amenity is a $10 Raid the Minibar Credit or bonus IHG® points
- Brabo Brasserie, fine dining featuring French and European-inspired cuisine and craft cocktails
- Brabo Tasting Room, a sociable, casual café serving lighter artisanal fare
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- Onsite 24-hour fitness center
- In-room dining provided by Brabo Brasserie and Tasting Room
- Valet parking ($37 fee + tax)
- Tesla and universal electric car charging stations
- Nightly hosted evening wine hour from 5 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Complimentary morning coffee + tea service
- Pet-friendly accommodations - bring your loyal companion with you
- Healthy Travel: Take one of Kimpton's custom designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride around town